Friday, February 25, 2011

Exercise blocks

Since I have been home, it's been more of the same. Eating is becoming easier and easier, and I am feeling really well.... lots of energy, well-being, and even a more positive attitude towards everything. I even lost another pound, making it a grand total of 23 pounds now since November 1st. Pretty good for someone who wasn't able to lose anything for almost two years!

I still haven't conquered my block about exercise, though. I don't really understand it, to be honest. Every time in my life that I got into the habit of exercising, I loved it, so why the reluctance? There is a gym literally a half mile from my house, and I am already a member! This should be a no-brainer.

I have been walking, but not nearly enough. I really need to make this a priority and build it into my day. In the past, I was able to exercise regularly when I conveniently scheduled it into my life. Trouble right now is that I don't have a regular schedule. It varies from day to day, and always changes. At some point, I need to just make the decision to put this first, and not let anything else intervene with my exercise time. It really is necessary for me to regain optimal health.

1 comment:

  1. You could schedule that even if nothing else. E.g. first thing after getting dressed, or just after lunch, or at dusk... (I tell you so as to tell myself).

    — SnakyPoet

    ReplyDelete