Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Missed meeting

I was supposed to be meeting with Debbie today to discuss next steps - and to get a different diet, or at least a few food items added to the one I am on now.

But alas, life had other ideas and I didn't get to meet with her.

We talked on the phone for a bit and she is going to send me a new meal plan and hopefully we can find some time to meet face to face tomorrow to discuss it.

She told me that, since my blood sugar is still high, we may have to cut out all fruit. Gosh, it's not like I eat a lot of fruit at all, but *shrug* what do I know? She also said she may need to cut out all carbs. As it is, I eat brown rice maybe once a week and a small potato once or twice a week, and that's it. It's a little frightening to think of eating even less than that!

She also said I should be doing at least a half hour of rigorous exercise each day. I've at least been exercising every day, but not rigorously, and not for a half hour. *sigh*

Maybe when I get back from my trip this week, I will start going to the gym again or something. Notice my enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment