Saturday, February 12, 2011

New motivation

This morning I realized that my fasting blood sugar has been about 30 points lower for the past 5 days or so than it has been for a few months. This is GOOD news. It's still higher than I would like, but something is starting to kick in. How very exciting.

There's nothing like seeing results from your efforts to keep you motivated, is there?

I have had days where it's lower, just for the day, but then shoots right back up the next day. This is actually a TREND now. I think I can consider 5 days in a row a trend. ;)

It is especially good for me to increase my motivation now because I will be going away for five days next week, and this gives me the impetus to work really hard to stay on the plan while I am traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment