Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I am noticing

Debbie wants me to stay on the cleansing diet for another 7 days. I am okay with that. I am finding that I like how I feel so much that I am okay with sticking to this. Even better, yesterday I was only 0.2 pounds away from 20 pounds released since the beginning of November. That's amazing and makes this all worthwhile.

As for exercise, I've been walking about every other day - but only 1/2 mile, and I am usually feeling hip pain by the time I get done. That's one of the reasons she is keeping me on the cleansing diet. I still have some stuff to clean out. If I didn't, I wouldn't be in pain.

Today, I actually bounced on the rebounder for about 2 minutes and my knees are not sore. True, I took it easy, and just bounced gently, but it's a start. I am going to work on increasing my bouncing until I can get up to 15-20 minutes again. If this goes well, I can start doing it every day again.

Tonight, I noticed for the first time that my stomach is feeling smaller when I touch it. That is VERY exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment