Saturday, March 19, 2011

Working it!

It's been a great week. I started a new part time job that I love which is less than a mile from my house. I've also been continuing with getting exercise just about every day, whether it be the gym or walking.

Because I don't have a car right now, I sometimes find myself walking to or from work or on some days when I have other things to do, riding the bus. This usually means walking more, often from one bus stop to another, and sometimes I have found myself walking about 2 miles in a day. I consider this very good!

The job fits with my eating schedule pretty well, so I have been able to keep up with my meal plan. Still going strong in that department.

I noticed this morning that I lost another 2 pounds, for a total of 27 pounds released to date. I like that!

Blood sugar is still too high, even with this very stringent diet, regular exercise, and lots of affirmations. However, I learned a bio-energetic technique today that may help. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment