Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's happening, even when you don't see it.

This week, I've been busy and haven't been able to make it to the gym yet. However, I've been walking, and last night I did something completely different - Tai Chi! It was interesting. I have to admit, though, I'd prefer to take a brisk walk or dance or ride on the exercise bike at the gym. I miss the gym. (Did I really say that???)

Blood sugar is continuing to be very stubborn, which has me more than concerned.  I even upped my medication to try to make it come down, but nada. I may have to see a medical doctor soon.

However, weight continues to go down. I have now lost 28 pounds! AND I have the satisfaction of knowing that I am eating REALLY well! That HAS to be making a difference, even if I don't see it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment