Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Slow but sure

Latest update includes the fact that I released another pound, so now down 29 pounds. One more pound and it will be 30. Hopefully I will release another 20 after that. I had made a personal goal to lose 50 pounds this year. Looks like I am well on my way!

I started drinking Kangen water this week, so that may change some of my results for the better. I know that others have had dramatic changes in their blood sugar after drinking Kangen water for awhile. I know we aren't supposed to make health claims, but my hopes are high.

Most of my exercise has been coming from walking. At least I have been, and I find that my step is stronger and lighter. I enjoy it more, and don't feel lower back pain after a half a mile anymore. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment