Thursday, March 10, 2011

Feeling Great!

Thursday already! And what a week it has been!

I went to the gym on Tuesday night, but last night I had a meeting and couldn't make it. Plus I am pretty tired. I have been really busy all week, and only getting about 4-5 hours of sleep.

I am actually finding, because of my busyness, I haven't been getting in all of my snacks. One would THINK that would make me lose more weight, right? Wrong. I have been bouncing up and down a pound or two, but this morning, still holding solid at 195. My blood sugar has shown no sign of improvement at all, even with exercise in the mix. *sigh*

On the whole, though, I feel great - better than ever. And I am loving the compliments I am getting as my weight release starts showing more on my body.

Tonight my intention is to go to the gym, which means I will have gone three times this week, and I am aiming for four or five times.

Do you believe it? I am going to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment