Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Testing 1,2,3

January 18, 2011

Today I did the Asyra test. Debbie gave me two copper diodes to hold, one in each hand. I hold them for awhile as the tests run. Somehow they are able to measure the energy in my body in all of my organs and systems, and a report is generated that shows indications of problems, and suggested solutions to correct those problems.

This is the second time I have done the test. I did it about 7 months ago also, so it will be interesting to see how it has changed.

We will be meeting on Thursday to go over this test as well as the results of the urine and saliva, combined with the questionnaires, which I turned in to her today.

I found that I like keeping the food diary, so I made more copies of that page so I could continue to keep track of what I eat on a daily basis. It keeps me accountable and it gives me some sort of comfort to actually be recording what I eat. I know I am pretty good about choosing healthy foods, but this will be a great way to see when I don't and how often.

I also realized that my attempts to exercise have been difficult - all the more reason to get back into some sort of exercise on a regular basis, even if it is just a 1/2 mile walk each day. I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment