Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Every day in every way, I am getting better and better!

Wow! Yesterday, Debbie showed me how ALL of my numbers had gone down since January when she tested me last. EVERYTHING has gotten better! Not only that, but my blood sugar is now pretty much stabilized, AND I am on 50% LESS medication than I was in January!

The lady knows what she is doing!

I have about four new supplements now, including some form of Iodine, and some fancy form of Vitamin E, some Black Currant Oil, and some homeopathic drops made JUST for me, based upon my profile. She is also ordering two other supplements that will help with thyroid.

I am really looking forward to seeing how these changes affect my results in the months to come.

AND, she added some carbs to my diet. Just a few fruits and sprouted products - and it's not like I HAVE to eat them. I just CAN. One of the items was garbanzo beans. You know what that means...... I can now have HUMMUS! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment