Monday, July 4, 2011

Re-test

Last week, Debbie tested me again with her machine and also did the saliva and urine testing.

I saw the results of the machine test - one of the things we noticed is that my thyroid needs some help. I am expecting to get a new list of supplements from her any day.

The good news is that she felt pretty positive about my saliva and urine tests, and even ventured to say I could start taking on limited carbs. I will find out more tomorrow.

I haven't been losing weight, and therefore did not make my June 30th goal, but my blood sugar has been good on 50% meds, so that's very positive. Hopefully new supplements and change in eating plan will bring about good weight loss results also.

I am pretty proud to say, though, that we went away for five days, and I didn't GAIN any weight. I pretty much stuck to the plan, except for imbibing in a bit of alcohol.

Also, this weekend was a 3-day weekend, and we did get together with friends. Again, I stayed true to the plan. I'm getting pretty good at this.

Finally, I went two days without a car, and had to walk a LOT in 110ยบ heat. Insane. I walked at least 3 miles each day. Since then, I've wanted to stay close to the A/C so not moving as much as I would wish, but I did manage to jump on the rebounder for a bit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment