Sunday, May 29, 2011

Is it cheating? Or is it treating?

I haven't written anything lately because I haven't had any particularly significant results in the past several days. Weight is stabilized right now, although it usually does that for a few days, and then I lose a few pounds. I feel healthy. I am out of one of my supplements, and won't be able to order more until next week, so that may account in part for the plateau in weight.

Blood sugar is still doing well, although, on average, it's running just a tad higher than I would wish. Again, replacing that supplement should help with that too. It is the Raintree Nutritional - Pancreas Support, which also does quite a bit to lower/stabilize blood sugar. Some people ONLY take this to keep their blood sugar stabilized. I am looking forward to that day!

I think Debbie and I will be getting together in the week ahead to retest me, and see where I stand in all of my systems. It's been over four months, so it's time. Maybe some things need adjusting.

I "cheated" today, or rather, I "treated myself" today. I had a lox and "thin" bagel from Einstein Bagels this morning. It was delicious! I got the everything thin bagel, so there were a lot of seeds on it. I am hoping that offsets the gluten.

I then proceeded to walk around for about 2-3 hours, so I think I am okay.

I also spent a good amount of time outside today, which I know adds to Vitamin D stores as well as a host of other health benefits.

My body is looking better and better, but I still have a stubbornly large middle area. I will be SOOO happy when I have a flat stomach again.

No comments:

Post a Comment