Monday, April 11, 2011

Water and Walking

It's been over a week since I've posted, mostly because there really isn't much new to report. I haven't lost any more weight - which probably means I will lose a couple of pounds in the next day or two. That's what usually happens.

I've been very faithful to my eating plan, even while I worked leadership for a personal growth course for three days. I have to admit, I lived on raw nuts most of the weekend, which may account for lack of any more weight loss, but it could have been a lot worse.

My blood sugar remains pretty stable, hovering between 83 and 130, which is pretty darn nice for a change! Yes, I am still on meds, but it's only a matter of time.

I've set a weight release goal for myself of losing another five or more pounds by my birthday in less than a month.

I haven't been going to the gym, but I have been walking several times a week, and over the weekend, I got quite a bit of exercise dancing and jumping and running up and down stairs.

I am finding that Kangen water and walking are two key components of my life these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment