Saturday, April 30, 2011

Making it work

I am working as a volunteer at a seminar this weekend - the Millionaire Mind Intensive. As a volunteer, we don't get much time to eat, so they provide food for us. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to eat much, so fortified myself with a small cooler full of things I can have - hard boiled eggs, coconut milk and protein shake, etc.

I have been pleasantly surprised. The hotel I am staying at serves breakfast, so I get to eat eggs every morning. The lunch and dinner always come with salads, fresh vegetables, and plenty of protein. Even the night we had pasta and chicken, it was easy enough to pick out just the chicken.

On top of all of the great, healthy food, I've been getting LOTS of exercise - I've spent more time on my feet in the past 24 hours than I have in quite a while.

I love that I can make my eating plan work no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment